These pictures are from our friends Amanda, Rishi and Ellis Sriram, from their visit here in June. Some of these are from the Cubs game, and then the ones after that are pictures that Rishi took of Jack--they're so beautiful, Rishi!
Hi Annika, This is Julie (Katie's friend), and I'm just now getting into the blog thing! I'm trying to keep mine updated, but so far I'm not doing so great, haha. Anyhow, I've been checking yours out, and you have such beautiful pictures! I love the ones of you & Jackson....and these new ones that you posted from the Cubs game, and the ones of Jackson, are adorable. I've enjoyed reading your posts, keep up the good work! :)
2 comments:
Hi Annika,
This is Julie (Katie's friend), and I'm just now getting into the blog thing! I'm trying to keep mine updated, but so far I'm not doing so great, haha. Anyhow, I've been checking yours out, and you have such beautiful pictures! I love the ones of you & Jackson....and these new ones that you posted from the Cubs game, and the ones of Jackson, are adorable. I've enjoyed reading your posts, keep up the good work! :)
Julie
My heart is bursting!
Post a Comment