

Introducing William Brooks Durbin, born June 4, 2011. Will is now almost 8 weeks old and brings much joy to our family...as well as more "wild," as Jack says (in other words..."I have a brother!"). He is a tiny one...at least to us...was born at 7 lbs 5 oz, our smallest baby, and left the hospital at 6 lb 11 oz. At his six week check up he was up to 8 lb 11 oz, which was Jack's size at birth! Crazy. I certainly hadn't planned on having another baby...but this one is a keeper.
(No comment on how ridiculously long it's been since we've posted anything...I sure hope to get back to blogging one of these days.)
1 comment:
Wow.
I mean...WOW!
It is still on the front page of the blog that Abigail will be your last newborn experience until grandbabies, so I'm shocked. But in a totally thrilled way. As someone who has read your blog since you were describing the delights of a tiny baby Jack, I'm so happy you have another boy! And what a nice way to bookend (unless you're planning more?! ;) the family.
So...mazel tov!
Post a Comment