
Before our Christmas Eve service

All these are four days before Abigail was born...I know. I'm huge.





I loved the wrapping paper we used this year...lots of fun colors and patterns. And a Whitaker family tradition...cutting out letters for people's names...time consuming but fun and festive!

Tea set from Papa Marc and Grandma Connie...you can put real tea in these. We just had a tea party this week (technically it was a hot cocoa party)!

Thank goodness for Ebay...got a steal on two Bitty Babies for the girls...


Another great Ebay buy...he is WAY into puzzles right now, and he's really good at them. Didn't get any pics but he got a scooter from Papa Marc...and he is thrilled that the snow is now gone so he can finally ride it outside.




Watching as Ellie helps put her dolly in the stroller.

The singing tea pot...she walks around the house carrying this, singing along, and pushing the buttons over and over again to get to her favorite songs...so sweet!
3 comments:
So fun to see all of these!!!
goodness, girls are sweet. And Jack with the puzzles...adorable.
I must say, you LOOK great 4 days before birth. I'm unrecognizable...it's gross. Pregnancy does suit yoU!
LOVE your preggers pics. You looked fantastic. I don't know what you're talking about. We should encourage each other in our baby-weight loss goals... I'm needing some accountability! Love you!
Post a Comment