Thursday, January 04, 2007

Simeon Has A Baby Brother!

Congratulations to Rob and Janet on the birth of their son, Nathanael, on New's Year's Day. We are so happy for you and we feel blessed to know you so deeply. With joy, we look forward to watching our kids grow together, even in the short time you have left here. Welcome, sweet Nathanael!

(We'll post pictures of the newest babe in our household as soon as we can, as well as recent pictures of Ellie, Jack, cousin Mikaila, and all our Christmas festivities... Unfortunately we've been having trouble with our picture application program, so our postings are slow and infrequent as a result. Then, our computer crashed last week so I can't load pictures from our camera to the computer, thus I can't post them. So...patience, internet world; we'll hopefully be up and running again sometime soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know I am missing your posts/pictures and thinking of y'all! I hope everyone is well, happy, and recovering nicely from the holiday joy and chaos.
~Liz