
Okay, not really. But definitely sweet baby Ellie! She stole the show in our church's Christmas pagent this past Sunday with her commanding role as the Christ-child. What a blessing to see her playing this part; our prayer for both of our kids is that they would grow into people who reflect Jesus and "take on" His personality and life. I know she's only three weeks old, but it's never too early! Perhaps next year Jack can play toddler Jesus, and we can talk with him about what it means...I can't wait to talk with my kids about Jesus!
2 comments:
What a blessing. And ummm, Mom, could you be any braver? First Jack in a wedding and now Ellie in a play - you make me look like such a sissy.
Oh wow, Annika...she is growing and changing so very quickly! I can't get over how she is starting to "take shape" as far as family resemblance goes. As a brand-newborn, I thought she reflected a perfect melange of your and Eric's features; yet I did not see too much resemblance between she and Jack...but now I definitely see some of that "sibling similarity".
She is just SO gorgeous and robust...I bet you nurse her, right? You can always tell when a baby is breastfed because they have that absolute glow, the sheen in the eyes, that plump contentment and that overall air of perfection... :)
Congrats to Ellie on her big debut!
Love,
Liz
Post a Comment